Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've finally done it ...

So many people have been after me to start a blog, I finally decided it was time. I need something to keep me accountable to all the promises I make, the lists of things to do I have in my head, unfinished projects I look at every day and wonder when will I ever get the time. Well, I have the time ... I just need to learn how to manage it better. Friends say to me "you get so much done ... I wish I could accomplish half what you do"! Guess what ... I waste so much time its disgusting. I waste it reading in the bathtub (Jamie and Claire keep calling to me). I waste it playing Sims3 on the computer or watching tv ... have you seen the new show "Ice Pilots"? I waste time sleeping ... you get my point. Anyway, I've finally decided that I need to be more accountable for the moments of time that drift away between the wasted time and the productive time. Hopefully, by making my time public ... I'll use it more to my advantage.

Over the next few days I plan on posting some pictures to keep you all amused (of course, I need to figure out how, first)!

I also plan on posting pictures of some of the progress I'm making on current projects. Hopefully, this will be incentive to actually finish the projects.

Have a great day ... Jan

2 comments:

  1. Reading in the bathtub is NOT a waste of time. This is from a fellow bath-tub reader and library staff member. ;) My co-worker adamantly agrees. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, you did know there is another Diana Gabaldon novel out with Jaime and Claire. I need more time to re-read them and the others I want to read, and to knit, and to scrapbook, and to blog on tayziesplace, etc. Hobbies are wind-down and character-building activities. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete