Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting Things done and two new sewing machines


I'm getting some things accomplished. My friend Pam was over today and we finished another quilt top that is going to be donated to Col Potter Cairn Rescue. A friend in the Col Potter group is going to donate the money to pay to have my three tops quilted so they can be used for fund raising. I can't wait to see what they look like finished.


I've also acquired two new sewing machines ... well, new to me. The Singer was made in Elizabeth, NJ in 1919 and the other Singer clone was made in Quebec around the same time. I need to do more digging on it to get more precise details about it. They are both in great shape and just need some minor work (like replacing a belt) to make them usable.

No comments:

Post a Comment