Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gram's Recipes - Supper Dish

(I remember eating this and its actually quite good.)

1 lb ground hamburg
1 small onion
salt & pepper
1 can vegtable soup
sliced raw potatoes

Mix hamburg, chopped onion, salt & pepper in casserole dish. Empty can of soup over meat. Fill remainder of dish with sliced potatoes, then pour 1 can of hot water over all. Bake at 350 for one hour.

I've been busy the past couple of weeks getting projects ready for Spring classes at work. I can't post pictures of these, as they are designs I make specifically for classes, but I will have some pictures on the weekend of some other things I am working on like some new purses, another stitchery project and some placemats and table topper I have started. While you're waiting ... enjoy the two new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment