Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hmmmm, and the title today is .... More New Stuff


I have finished three full blocks for my "Journey of a Quilter" project. I am really enjoying this embroidery thing as you can see. Thanks Craig and Mom, as you got me the pattern! Only problem I'm having is that I am taking my glasses off to do the stitchery and then can't find the darn things to see to watch tv. I've never had to wear my glasses to read so I'll see what the eye doctor has to say next month.


Claim this runner ... Free to a good home. I just finished it as part of my participation in the "Stitch Olympics". I am entered into the binding category on the Canadian Team. I have two runners, 6 placemats and a quilt to bind while the olympics are on. The total of inches are added to our team total. Just a little fun and incentive to get some things finished.

I spent a lovely morning in my new bathtub with Jamie, Claire and the Clan. I'm almost finished the newest book in the Outlander series and will have to leave them behind to go to other things soon. Although I always love starting a new book ... I'll surely miss them in the tub with me.

Oh yeah ... its snowing here again ... or should I say "Still"! Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment